Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another NYR Blog is Born

After scouring the net on a daily basis reading numerous blogs regarding my beloved New York Rangers, it was decided by yours truly that one more blog was needed. I realized this a few days ago when commenting on another blog, a comment that could have been considered a term paper at a university. Like all of those other blogs, I want to share with the world my opinions on everything having to do with the greatest team in the land, the New York Rangers.

Here at "Captain Clutch", I, King Byrne, pledge to write about everything - the current state of the Rangers, the future of the organization, potential moves that our fearless leader Glen Sather should make, Brendan Shanahan, line combinations, Mats Sundin, whether or not Petr Prucha will ever get another real shot, and, last but not least, how much of a little girl Martin Brodeur is. Want to discuss anything in particular? Say so in a comment or email, and I will do my best to give you the in-depth analysis you seek.

So check back every few days, and let me know what you think too, I want this blog to be as interactive as possible. Go Rangers!

No comments: